Milk It Baby Play Mats are made using 100% sustainable and non-toxic TPU Foam and are free from PVC, BPA and latex, making it the safest choice for babies and toddlers. They are cushioned and thickly padded, perfect for your little ones to explore the mat, play and learn!
DIMENSIONS: 200cm (L) x 140cm (W) x 15mm thick
MATERIAL: Non-Toxic and Eco-Friendly TPU Foam
Designed in London
* All Milk It Baby play mats come rolled up with 3 reusable Velcro straps in the packaging. Super handy for when you have to roll them up again to clean, pack away or transport it outdoors and to play dates!
* Milk it Baby play mats are fully functional for not just your little one, but the entire family! Perfectly sized for home workouts, yoga sessions, and more.
* Our mats are designed to offer stylish baby-safe floor covering, flipping from a contemporary cultural map design to a neutral print for two looks in one.
* Our play mats are eco-friendly, biodegradable and safe for the environment.
NOTES FOR YOUR FIRST USE:
* All packaging materials should be removed and placed away from children.
* Once the mat has been taken out of the box packaging, roll out the mat for it to settle and minimise creasing. Depending on how long the play mat has been rolled in the box, It can take up to a few days to fully settle.
* Strong creases may appear if the mat is rolled too tight. If so, simply use the velcro straps to strap it up and leave it overnight before unrolling it and letting it settle naturally.
* Wipe clean the mat with with a soft material cloth and warm soapy water before first use.
PRODUCT CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
* For everyday cleaning, simply wipe down the mat with a damp cloth and water.
* For thorough cleansing, use mild dish detergent and gently wipe down.
* Do not use any strong cleaning agents as it may damage / discolour the mat.
* Do not use fragranced baby wipes to clean the mat as it may contain alcohol, which is not suitable to clean TPU materials. It may cause long-term damage / discolouration.
* Avoid alcohol/ alkaline based cleaning products to keep discolouration from occuring. Excessive use may weaken the foam and cause it to easily tear.
* Do not use any sharp or hot objects around the mat, as it may damage the mat permanently.
* Do not place heavy furniture on the play mat as it may cause puncture marks over time.
* Do not leave it in direct sunlight to avoid heat damage and/or discolouration.
* Avoid wearing shoes on the mat as it may cause creases and punctures.
* Do not use pens/ permanent ink/ markers on the mat as it may not be removable.
* Do not steam clean.
* Not suitable for pets as its claws may cause punctures.
The actual colours may be vary from those shown depending on the device you are using to view the product or the angle of the item is photographed.